The Logistics Leaders Forum is a unified sectoral discussion platform for a direct, interested dialogue between participants in the logistics market.
When: June 7th and 8th
Where: Expocentre, Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, 14
The Forum "Leaders of Logistics" will unite on one site representatives:
- international and Russian companies
- government and regulatory organizations
- industry associations and universities
- industrial enterprises
- retail and e-commerce
- software development companies, new technologies and equipment
At the same time, the target audience of the project consists of owners, business leaders, logistics directors, operational directors, and heads of areas.
Since one of the topics of the forum is education in logistics, a separate conference is devoted to this topic, hr-directors of enterprises are also invited to the forum
A distinctive feature of the 2018 Logistics Leaders Forum is the industry-specific projects that were launched in 2017. Such projects were the Federal Logistics Competences Championship “LogisticSkills” according to the WorldSkills methodology and the First Independent Rating of the Logistic Chain Performance Rating 2018.
Available for visitors:
- plenary session
- discussion panels (business programs
- hr conference
- meeting rooms, including VIP meeting rooms
- LogisticSkills championship zone visit
- lounge area
- lunches and coffee breaks
- solemn ceremony with a gala concert, a buffet and chat "no neckties"
Official website of the forum: http://logisticforum.ru/
Regarding participation and cooperation: project curator Anastasia Ischenko
+ 7 963 712 42 28