Moscow will host the Business and Design Dialogue forum
How do you imagine the office of the future? So that it is not just beautiful and attractive, but also as practical and functional as possible. So that employees and guests of the companies get both aesthetic pleasure and pride in their workplace. So that the office is not just a place of work, but become a second home: comfortable, cozy and beautiful.
Perhaps this question can not be answered immediately. And while our imagination draws modern interior solutions, the mind tries to put these ideas into practice and finds a lot of problems.
Companies are engaged in the development of the organization of office space. Teams of dozens of experts provide consulting services and implement them. And as a result of this work: unique in design and functionality working space, which today can be positioned as the offices of the future.
In the conditions of modern realities, ILM has become not just an expert in the real estate market, but also a high-class creative mechanism capable of creating a unique and effective business space for its clients and partners. Companies have a lot to tell, and experts are ready to share their experience and present themselves. That is for ILM is in the largest Business and Design Dialogue forum, which will be held on June 1 at the Danilovsky Event Hall.
The real stories of office transformations will be presented by famous companies. Who does not want to look into the inner world of Rosatom! The organizers will present such a unique opportunity to all forum participants.
Leader of the project “New design of Rosatom State Corporation” Svetlana Gubina, as well as an expert, architect of the project “New design of Rosatom State Corporation” Dmitry Emelyanov will talk about effective space management of Rosatom and design of the working space of Rosatom State Corporation. Specialists will also talk about the problems and solutions using the example of specific projects for nuclear industry enterprises.
Polina Izyumova, Head of Sibur Company, and Amir Idiatulin, Head of IND Architects, Architect, will tell about the results of the study “Office of the Future” and new approaches to the workspace.
Questions of one of the most burning topics will be highlighted by the executive director of the project management and construction control department Colliers International, Amel Gerrudi will speak on the topic “Renovation and reconstruction: features of the introduction of new standards for the organization of the working environment at real estate objects to be renovated”.
No more boring reports and tiring lectures! Forum participants will travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg. Virtually but no less fascinating. The oil and gas company Wintershall transports several hundred employees to a new office. On this occasion, Wintershall's special projects manager Maximilian von Blanke and the head of the CBRE interior decoration department, Pavel Yakimchuk, will reveal the secrets of a large corporate relocation.
And this is only a small part of what can be seen, heardand to find at the forum.
Their experience, moderated by ILM managing partner Andrei Lukashev, will share:
Anastasia Kovanova - administrative director of the company Il de Bote
Lyudmila Petrova - Commercial Real Estate Product Manager of Cian
Mark Levintan - Director of Business Development for Incanto
Elena Sopova - Head of Office Services in Russia and the CIS of Hewlett Packard
Ekaterina Biryukova - Servier Purchasing Director
Andrey Krotkov - CEO and Partner of Zeppelin
Ekaterina Tikhvinskaya - Uponor Administrative Director
ON A NOTE
Topics and theses of discussions of the «Moving and change management: the art of changing the situation»:
• Choosing an office from a tenant's point of view: expectation and reality;
• Search for the perfect premises: problems and solutions;
• Determine location: influence of location on business;
• The reference points of the organization of the process of moving without loss of productivity;
• Office as a driver for business development: creating a friendly working environment;
• Office in the mansion: the pros and cons of the location in a separate building.
The main aspects of the forum topics and discussions:
- Office as an ecosystem: ways and algorithms of changes. How to systematically change the approaches to the organization of labor and working space?
- Trends and new scenarios for work and life
- The future of office real estate. How coworking and new forms of work will change the ecosystem of business centers in the near future.
- Flexible offices and agile solutions
- Presentation of Trend Rooms concepts
- Second breath of office real estate
- Moving and change management: the art of changing the situation.
- Architecture + light: potential without borders. As a tandem architect and lighting designer solves the business problems of leading companies and corporations: techniques, examples, effects and pitfalls, signs for the customer.
- BIM in detail - BIM on screen
ILM together with partners prepared useful gifts and pleasant surprises for the participants of the forum.
Everyone will be able to participate in the lottery, the main prize of which will be a ride behind the wheel of a red Ferrari.
Read more www.news-r.ru